Seven-time winner of the "Auxiliary of the Year" award by the Missouri Hospital Association
Loella Perry, President
Auxiliary Office: 314.653.5634
With some 400 members dedicated to Christian Hospital and its patients, the Auxiliary is one of the largest community service groups in the St. Louis area. Founded in 1964 to promote the health and welfare of the community, the Auxiliary boasts a diverse membership of gender, ages, occupations and backgrounds, all with the common desire to help the hospital and the community.
Since 1964, the Auxiliary has raised a significant amount of money through fundraising activities and sales at the Curiosity Shoppe and the Gift Shop
at Christian Hospital. These donations have helped Christian Hospital excel in patient care with projects including:
- $1 million for surgery center
- $900,000 for a new MRI
- $350,000 for addition of three ambulances
- $200,000 for the Linear Accelerator
- $150,000 for the Cancer Care Center
- $150,000 for the Wound Care Center
- Child Development Center bus
The Auxiliary is committed to strengthening the community and Hospital by annually awarding $1,000 scholarships to qualified students interested in pursuing a career in the medical field. To qualify for the scholarships, the recipient must be a child or relative of a Christian Hospital employee or Auxiliary member. Scholarship monies are paid directly to the school attended.
Help the Auxiliary by Shopping at Schnucks
It's as easy as...
- Pick up your free eScrip Community Card at Schnucks or call the Auxiliary Office at 314.653.5634
- Register your card online or by calling 800.931.6258
- Present your card to the cashier every time you shop; Schnucks will make a contribution to the Auxiliary based on the dollar amount of your purchase at no cost to you