Serving the Community for More than 50 Years
With more than 300 members dedicated to Christian Hospital and its patients, the Auxiliary is one of the largest community service groups in the St. Louis area.
Since 1964, the Auxiliary has raised a significant amount of money through fundraising activities and sales at the Gift Shop at Christian Hospital. These donations have helped Christian Hospital excel in patient care with projects that include:
- $350,000 for addition of three ambulances
- $150,000 for the Cancer Care Center
- $150,000 for the Wound Care Center
- Child Development Center bus
- $88,750 for UV Disinfecting Light System for Environmental Services
- $12,540 for a Car Transfer Simulator for Physical Therapy and Rehab
- $29,802 for a new privacy and safety fence for the Child Development Center
Support the Auxiliary
- Become a member. To become a Friend of the Auxiliary, please contact the Auxiliary Office for a membership form. Membership is $10 per year or $100 for a lifetime membership. Membership benefits include:
- Invitations to special events.
- Newsletter announcing special events, meetings, hospital updates and programs.
- Shop the Gift Shop, located on the ground floor of the main hospital building at Christian.
- Shop Auxiliary Sales at Christian Hospital throughout the year.
- Use eScrip when shopping at your local Schnucks stores.
Christian Hospital and Northwest HealthCare, members of BJC HealthCare, provide world-class medical care to the communities of North County, Greater St. Louis County and Southern Illinois.