Child Development Center
Christian Hospital’s Child Development Center (CDC) has been serving the community for more than 30 years. It is state licensed, Missouri Accredited and professionally staffed with programs for children aged 6 weeks to 6 years. It also includes a full-day kindergarten.
Other features include:
- Open year-round (excluding major holidays)
- 4 outside play areas
- Infant-toddler program
- Preschool program
- Preschool field trips
- Full-time or part-time
- Full-day kindergarten with extended care
- Developmentally appropriate curriculum and assessments for kindergarten readiness
- Special events (Thanksgiving luncheon, holiday party, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day events, and more)
- Safe child identification kits
- Summer camp for students aged 6-12 (including activities and field trips)
Christian Hospital and Northwest HealthCare, members of BJC HealthCare, provide world-class medical care to the communities of North County, Greater St. Louis County and Southern Illinois.