Mission, Vision, Values
Our Core Purpose
To help people enjoy life by improving their health
Christian Hospital will be recognized as a place where people want to work, physicians want to practice and patients want to come for their care.
Our Core Values
These core values we promise to live by and will not compromise:
- Partnering with the patient, physician and family in providing care
- Earning each other’s trust
- Embracing change
- Financial responsibility
Our team members are committed to upholding these values and behaviors:
- Integrity - I will be positive, honest and committed to our mission.
- Compassion - I will provide exceptional service to patients, visitors and colleagues by listening and responding with empathy.
- Accountability - I will have a strong sense of commitment and ownership.
- Respect - I will treat all patients, visitors and colleagues with dignity and value their diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- Excellence - I will be committed to a culture of excellence.
Christian Hospital and Northwest HealthCare, members of BJC HealthCare, provide world-class medical care to the communities of North County, Greater St. Louis County and Southern Illinois.