Clinical Excellence based on federal data for more than 5,000 hospitals
- Ranked in the top 10 percent nationally for medical excellence in stroke care (2016, 2015, 2014)
- Ranked among the top 100 hospitals nationally for patient safety in coronary bypass surgery (2016)
- Ranked in the top 10 percent nationally for patient safety related to major cardiac surgery, coronary bypass surgery, heart failure treatment and stroke care (2016)
- Ranked in the top 7 percent nationally for clinical quality excellence for heart failure treatment (2015)
- The Joint Commission “Top Performer on Key Quality Measures” for achieving excellence in accountability measures performance for heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia and surgical care (2014)
- The Joint Commission Primary Stroke Center certification (2016, 2015, 2014)
- Get With The Guidelines®-Stroke Silver Plus Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association (2016)
- Gold Level Start Fit-Friendly Company, as designated by the American Heart Association (2016, 2015, 2014)
- 2016 Community Service Award from the Missouri Emergency Medical Services Association (MEMSA) to Christian Hospital’s Community Health Access Program (CHAP)
- 2015 Presidential Leadership Award from the Missouri Emergency Medical Services Association (MEMSA) presented to Christian Hospital Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
- 2014 National EMS Provider of the Year by The National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians (NAEMT) and EMS World.
- Old Jamestown Association “2015 Citizen of the Year”
- The American Red Cross (ARC Champions for Life - Silver Level (2016,2015,2014)
- Komen St. Louis “Community Partner of the Year” (2014)
Christian Hospital and Northwest HealthCare, members of BJC HealthCare, provide world-class medical care to the communities of North County, Greater St. Louis County and Southern Illinois.