North St. Louis County and north St. Louis City are the areas hardest hit by COVID-19. The need for philanthropic support has reached a new level of urgency as we continue to face the challenges of this global pandemic right here in Christian Hospital’s service area.
View statistics from St. Louis County
In these uncertain and rapidly changing times, our dedicated family of doctors, nurses, pharmacists and staff are rising up to the challenges linked to COVID-19 and its devastation on our community. It will take the heroic actions of our caregivers and the support of our community to see us through this pandemic. We are asking those who have personally been touched by Christian Hospital or have a history in the communities we serve to rise up and support our battle.
How You Can Help
Support from our community is the cornerstone of everything we do. All donations made in May will help Christian Hospital ensure a rapid and impactful response to the spread of the virus in our community. Every gift, no matter the size, will make a significant difference. Three relief funds have been set up to support patient care, staff support and the emerging needs of the Christian Hospital community.
COVID-19 Impact Fund
- Ensures our ability to cover extended staff time and benefits for health care providers working directly on the crisis
- Purchases needed medical equipment, protective gear, medication, testing and supplies related to the treatment of COVID-19
Building Healthy Communities Fund (Area of Greatest Need)
- Supports the expenses of COVID-19 patients who are not covered by insurance
- Provides temporary housing for COVID-19 patients to stop the spread of the virus
- Includes food and needed supplies to quarantined patients and their love ones while battling COVID-19
- Provides transportation for patients leaving the hospital
Medication Indigent Fund
- Supplies vital medications to those who underinsured or not insured
Make an In-Kind Donation
We are accepting donations of essential supplies for our front line care providers, including protective equipment and sanitizing items. While direct monetary donations are the most helpful, we welcome in-kind donations of new medical-grade supplies and cleaning supplies for our patients. Donations are being accepted at Handyman True Value Hardware in Florissant.
Handyman True Value
2635 N Hwy 67 (across the street from Dairy Queen)
Florissant, MO 63033
8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday
Follow the guidelines aimed at minimizing the spread of the virus. This includes practicing social distancing and following the local stay-at-home order.
Our community has what it takes to win this fight! Join us.