Support from our community is the cornerstone of everything we do at Christian Hospital.
Every day Christian Hospital and Northwest HealthCare transform health care for thousands of patients living in the communities of North County, Greater St. Louis County, and southern Illinois. Doing so depends on the generous support of donors.
Now, more than ever, community partnerships are vital to our mission.
Your donation today is an investment in the future of health care tomorrow. Every gift, no matter the size, will equip Christian Hospital and Northwest HealthCare with the vital resources needed to provide timely, high-quality care to our patients and community now and in the future.
World-Class health care can and should be available for everyone. Join us as we make care possible for the communities we serve through philanthropy.
HOW TO GIVE
Online giving is a simple, secure way to invest in the future of health. Make a credit card gift using our secure online giving form.
Give by Mail or Phone
Please send your check made payable to the Christian Hospital Foundation to the following address, along with a note detailing the fund you would like to support:
Christian Hospital Foundation
11133 Dunn Road
Suite 300 N.
St. Louis, MO 63133
You can also call the Christian Hospital Foundation office at 314.653.5162 to speak to a development officer about making your gift.
Give through Securities
Christian Hospital welcomes gifts of publicly traded securities, closely-held securities, mutual funds, real estate investment trusts, and bonds. This is simple way to make a gift with minimum delay and expense with tax benefits to donors. We’ll be happy to help facilitate the transfer process.
Contact Necole Cheung at 314.653.5035 or by email before initiating a transfer.
Give through Donor-Advised Funds:
A donor-advised fund (DAF) is a charitable giving vehicle administered by a sponsoring organization and created for the purpose of managing charitable donations on behalf of an organization, family or individual. It allows donors to make a charitable contribution, receive an immediate tax benefit, and then recommend grants from the fund over time.
Other Ways to Give
- Gift Planning: You can make a gift that leaves a lasting personal legacy at Christian Hospital. To discuss life-income and estate gifts, contact Necole Cheung at 314.653.5035. The Foundation accepts deferred gifts, including bequests, charitable gift annuities, charitable remainder trusts, and charitable lead trusts.
- Recurring Gifts: We offer the option to set up automatic, recurring gifts deducted from your account on a monthly or quarterly basis. Simply select your desired frequency on our online giving form.
- Matching Gifts: You can multiply the impact of your gift with your employer’s matching gift program. Your human resources office can supply you with specific instructions about its process for matching gifts.
- Endowments and Major Gifts: If you are interested in other philanthropic opportunities, including naming a fund or establishing an endowed chair, please contact Necole Cheung at 314.653.5035.
- Heart of a Hero - Saying Thanks to an Exceptional Caregiver: The Heart of a Hero program is a thoughtful way to recognize the excellent care you or a loved one received at Christian Hospital. This program enables you and your family to support programs, services and equipment that enhances the patient experience at Christian Hospital.
Your hero will receive notification that a gift was made to recognize his or her care. They will receive an award certificate and an honorary lapel pin to wear proudly, knowing your contribution will make the difference in the lives of future patients.
Please contact Necole Cheung at the Christian Hospital Foundation at 314.653.5035 for more information.
- Legacy Print Program: Through our Legacy Prints program, we are enhancing the walls of the newly renovated floors at Christian Hospital with scenic images. The artwork provides therapeutic support and offers a welcome distraction to our guests during what can be stressful times. Your gift will be recognized with a plaque adjacent to the piece.
Please contact Janet Hinrichs at the Christian Hospital Foundation at 314.653.4410 for more information.