Get the Support You Need to Help You on Your Healing Journey.
There’s no doubt about it – when you’re dealing with difficult times, such as a physical or emotional crisis, having the right support system around for you and your family can make all the difference in the healing process.
Support groups help people share, grieve, understand, recover, relate, encourage, persevere and vent. They provide a safe place where people just like you can celebrate the good days and get help with the difficult ones.
The good news is that your neighbors at Christian Hospital are here to help – not only with your physical health, but also through vital emotional support for you and your loved ones.
And getting that help is only a click away.
- Breathing Center Support Group
- Alcoholics Anonymous Group 109
- Alcohol and Drug Information Meeting
- Breast Cancer Support Group
- Center for Senior Renewal
- Chemical Dependency Information Meeting
- Congestive Heart Failure Support Group
- Diabetes Support Group
- KEY Program (Chronic Mental Illness Support Group)
- Mental Health Evaluations
- STEPS (Schizophrenia Support Group)
- Stroke Support Group
For more information on our support programs or to schedule an appointment, call Christian Hospital at 314.747.9355