Christian Hospital is committed to helping educate the community we serve. We fulfill numerous educational material and health fair requests each year. Please read the following before completing the educational material request form below.
If you would like Christian Hospital to provide educational materials to your organization or event, you will need to submit a request form at least two weeks in advance of the anticipated pick-up date. If your request is received less than two weeks in advance, your request will not be considered.
The following guidelines describe our submission and review process of all requests:
I. Criteria - Consideration for educational material requests will be dependent on the following:
- Event goals / purpose of materials
- Target audience and approximate number of participants
- How many years the health fair has been held
- How the event is being advertised and promoted
- Other organizations participating in the event
- Materials or services requesting for the event
II. Review and Approval Process
- All organizations must fill out a copy of our Educational Material Request Form
- We ask that all requests be submitted at least two weeks in advance of the anticipated pick-up date.
- Requests that are received less than two weeks in advance risk being excluded from consideration.
- Upon receiving your request, it will be reviewed and you will be contacted to confirm whether or not Christian Hospital will be able to provide the requested items.
- Upon confirmation you will receive pickup instructions. All items must be picked up within five working days from the Christian Hospital Community Outreach Department by appointment. Call 314.653.5245.
Required Fields *