Please read the following before completing the request form below.
Christian Hospital Diabetes Institute Screening Team provides glucose and A1C testing for early diabetes detection.
Cholesterol testing (total, LDL, HDL, triglycerides) is offered at select Christian Hospital events throughout the year at no charge, or members of BJC HealthCare Health Outreach will come to your facility for a fee. Please contact Marci Allen at 314.996.3745 or email MSA5124@bjc.org your request.
The following guidelines apply:
- Consideration for health fair requests will be dependent on the following:
- Event goals
- Target audience and approximate number of participants
- If it is a community health fair, how many years has it been held
- How is it being advertised and promoted
- Other organizations participating
II. Review and Approval Process
- All organizations approaching Christian Hospital for one of these screenings must fill out a copy of our online request form below.
- We ask that community organizations submit requests eight weeks in advance, especially if this is a first-time request, rather than one we have participated in the past. This allows us the best possibility in assisting you.
- Requests that are received less than eight weeks in advance of the event may not be considered.
- Requests will be reviewed and you will be contacted to confirm whether or not Christian Hospital will be able to participate.
- Questions about our screening request process and criteria may be directed to the Christian Hospital Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your application to the Christian Hospital Foundation. Please note, the committee meets the third Wednesday of every month to review and approve applications that benefit north St. Louis County. You will be notified once the committee has made a decision. If you have any questions, please contact the Foundation office at 314.653.5162, or email email@example.com.