Please read the following before completing the request form below.
Christian Hospital offers the following free screenings:
Please note: Cholesterol testing (including LDL, HDL, total and triglycerides) is offered at select Christian Hospital events throughout the year at no charge. Or, for a fee, members of BJC HealthCare Health Outreach will come to your facility. Contact Marci Allen at 314.996.3745 for information about cholesterol testing.
The following guidelines apply to blood pressure screenings, stroke risk assessments and heart risk assessments:
- Consideration for health fair requests will be dependent on the following:
- Event goals
- Target audience and approximate number of participants
- If it is a community health fair, how many years has it been held
- How is it being advertised and promoted
- Other organizations participating
- Services requesting for the event
II. Review and Approval Process
- All organizations approaching Christian Hospital for one of these screenings must fill out a copy of our online request form below.
- We ask that community organizations submit requests six weeks in advance, especially if this is a first-time request, rather than one we have participated in the past. This allows us the best possibility in assisting you.
- Requests that are received less than six weeks in advance of the event will not be considered.
- Requests will be reviewed and you will be contacted to confirm whether or not Christian Hospital will be able to participate.
- Questions about our screening request process and criteria should be directed to Becky Niebruegge.
Required Fields *