Registered nurses oversee the health-care teams, which may be composed of licensed practical nurses, personal care associates and technicians. As a Christian Hospital nurse, you work alongside some of the most accomplished physicians and health-care professionals in the region. We are particularly noted for our programs in cardiology, oncology and mental health. No matter which specialty area you choose, as a registered nurse, you will enjoy a team approach that puts the patient at the center of attention.
|At Christian Hospital, nursing is based on a philosophy of patient-centered care that:
- Considers patients' cultural traditions, personal preferences, values, family situations and lifestyles
- Encourages the patient and their loved ones to be an integral part of the care team to collaborate and partner with health care professionals in making clinical and facility decisions
- Is embraced by all employees; we believe caring for patients is a privilege
Nursing at Christian Hospital is structured in a shared governance framework, where shared decision-making and accountability create a professional practice environment.
Staff nurses are represented, and they lead councils that focus on nursing practice, nursing quality and nursing education. At Christian Hospital, nurses make a difference in the lives of our patients and our profession every day.
- Jennifer Cordia, RN, BSN, MBA
Vice President/CNE, Patient Care Services
Application for Graduate Nurses.
Application for Registered Nurses.
- Acute Medical Care Unit
- Center for Mental Health
- Comprehensive Medical Rehabilitation Unit
- Emergency Department
- Float Pool
- Intensive Care Unit
- Medical Unit
- Nephrology Unit
- Neurology and Orthopedics Unit
- Oncology Unit
- Operating Room
- Progressive Care Unit
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Surgical Unit
- Telemetry Unit