Application Information for Recently Graduated Nurses
If you have recently graduated from nursing school and have obtained your RN license, you are invited to apply
to any Staff Nurse position you see listed on the Christian Hospital website.
What You Need to Know
Christian Hospital hires new graduate RNs year-round, depending on the availability of RN positions that consider new graduate candidates. There is no deadline for applying.
To be considered for an RN position at Christian Hospital, new graduate candidates must apply online to a Staff Nurse position in the area they desire to work.
A new graduate is a registered nurse with less than one year of experience working as an RN. In general, when candidates have more than one year of experience working as an RN, they are considered experienced RNs.
Application Process Qualifications
All applicants must have a current RN license for the state in which the position is located.
Tips for Applying
- New graduates and recently licensed RNs should read the job description of each posting prior to submitting an application to ensure they meet the desired qualifications.
- New graduates and recently licensed RNs are primarily hired into a Medical/Surgical area. However, other inpatient areas that accept new graduates include Oncology, Telemetry, and occasionally Critical Care and Emergency Department. Be sure to list your area(s) of interest on your resume.
- Resumes are not required, but are highly suggested.
- Licensure: To find out more information about participating compact states, visit the National Council of State Boards of Nursing website.
What You Can Expect After You Apply
- Applications are reviewed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
- A Talent Acquisition Specialist will contact you if your application is advanced to an interview for a position. Your patience is appreciated as we review the large volume of applications received.
- If you want to check the status of your application, please log in to your account and click on myCareer Tools and click on Accepted/Unaccepted applications.
If you have any questions about how to apply as a new nurse, please contact us.