phone -- 314.653.4455
toll-free -- 800.533.7720
A Commitment to Total Services
Personalized service is the foundation of our laboratory system, and it is the fundamental reason why Network Reference Lab stands apart from other facilities.
Based in St. Louis, Network Reference Lab offers complete routine and esoteric laboratory services with all test results accessible through a single phone call to our highly trained and courteous client support staff. At Network Reference Lab, we believe in the importance of person-to-person service. You'll never have to deal with a complicated computerized voice mail system.
Our employees are dedicated to helping people enjoy life by improving their health. Our core values are structured to provide constant focus on the patient. Network Reference Lab is committed to embracing excellence in laboratory medicine for you and your patients.
Network Reference Lab is a full-service laboratory with proven excellence in diagnostic testing. Because we are based at Christian Hospital and networked with Mayo Medical Laboratories in Rochester, Minnesota, we can offer access to the most advanced technology and methods available.
Network Reference Lab offers:
Why choose Network Reference Lab?
- Board-certified pathologists
- Highly trained technological staff to provide the most dependable diagnostic information available
- Administrators who ensure excellent and efficient service
- More than 150 lab professionals who provide services accredited by:
- The American Association of Blood Banks
- American College of Pathologists
- The Joint Commission
- We are your local hospital lab
- We are a Five-Star Award winner
- We have been ranked in the Top 10 percent nationally for quality for the past three consecutive years through physician surveys
- We are affiliated with Mayo Medical Laboratories at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota
- We use the latest technology and equipment to provide routine lab services, including:
- Phoenix automated systems utilized in Microbiology to provide rapid bacterial identification and antimicrobial susceptibilities
- Beckman Coulter automated line system provides consistent turnaround and accurate results for Chemistry and Immunoassay testing
- ThinPrep technology (computer-guided screening) in Cytology Department provides fast, accurate PAP results
- Flow Cytometry testing
- Toxicology Department for routine drug testing
- Our technologists have 28 years average tenure
- Our pathologist consults available upon request
- We offer convenient ancillary draw sites
- We offer 3-hour turnaround on STATS (includes pickup for processing to completion) and 24-hour turnaround on routine testing -- most specimens exceed this expectation
- Our Client Support Service is provided by laboratory technologists who will answer any questions regarding lab procedure, specimen requirements and courier services