Christian Hospital provides hand therapy by certified hand therapists that specialize in upper extremity physical rehabilitation.
Hand therapy is uniquely designed to help patients achieve a better quality of life and independence following surgery, disease or a traumatic event.
Services available from our hand therapists:
- Evaluation and treatment of injuries and diseases of the upper extremity
- Static and dynamic splints
- Post-operative rehabilitation after shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand surgery
- Pain relieving modalities
- Scar tissue management
- Individualized home exercise program
To learn more or to schedule an appointment with an physical rehabilitation therapist call 314.747.9355 or toll-free 877.747.9355 or email us.